The Power Gym is a Building. It is available at level 23. It is an outdoor gym with many different pieces of exercise equipment, such as a treadmill, a set of weights, and a tumbling mat. This building was built by Enchantress when she was trying to woo Captain America. The Power Gym takes up 3 x 5 (15) plots.
- Stage 1
- Unlocks at: Level 23
- Quest: Charm School, Pt. 3
- Cost: 6,958 Credits
- Time: 1 Day
- New Action Areas: Treadmill
- Stage 2
- Unlocks at: Level 35
- Quest: Put In Work, Pt. 2
- Cost: 23,648 Credits
- Time: 1d 12h
- New Action Areas: Mirror, Weights
- Stage 3
- Unlocks at: Level 42
- Quest: N/A
- New Action Areas:
Action Areas Edit
The Power Gym has two upgrades and has three known action areas.
- Mirror - Currently this action area is unique to Iron Man. One character allowed at a time.
- Treadmill - the character gets on the treadmill and jogs for the duration of their action. One character at a time.
- Weights - the character bench presses the weights. One character allowed at a time.
The Power Gym allows a few interactions for a few characters.
Captain America Edit
- Beat The Treadmill - 25m, Treadmill
- Stay Strong - 25m, Weights
Crimson Dynamo Edit
- Be The Strongest - 5h, Weights
- Remain Stunning - 25m, Treadmill
- Work Your Upper Body - 5h, Weights
Iron Man Edit
- Stay Sexy - 10m, Mirror
- Get The Blood Pumping - 30m, Treadmill
- Lift Tiny Weights! - 25m, Weights