The Asgardian Forge is a Building. It is available at level 11. It is an outdoor smithing space; Stage 1 starts out with an anvil next to some molten metal, but Stage 2 adds a magic pool and what seems to be a set of coal containers. There are stairs that go down to an underground section. This building is most closely tied with Asgardians. The Asgardian Forge takes up 4 x 5 (20) plots.
- Stage 1 - Stage 1 of the Asgardian Forge is the basic layout.
- Unlocks at: Level 11
- Quest: Forging Bonds, Pt. 3
- Cost: 1,158 Credits
- Time: 12h
- New Action Areas: Anvil, Inside
- Stage 2 - Stage 2 of the Asgardian Forge adds a magic pool.
- Unlocks at: Level 19
- Quest: Enchant and Destroy
- Cost: 6,245 Credits
- Time: 20h
- New Action Areas: Magic Pool
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 of the Asgardian Forge adds ???
- Unlocks at: Level 43
- Quest: ???
- Cost: ??? Credits
- Time: ???
- New Action Areas: ???
Action Areas Edit
As you upgrade The Asgardian Forge, you add to the available action areas.
- Anvil - the characters use the anvil to smith a piece of metal, dropping it back into the molten pot near the anvil periodically. Available at Stage 1. One character at a time.
- Inside - the character goes down the stairs to the area under the Stage. Presumably a light will shine from inside to indicate it is in use. Available at Stage 1. No limit on characters.
- Magic Pool - the characters summon a floating book near the golden, magic pool and perform spells. Some characters, such as Loki and Enchantress, levitate small objects from a nearby bin and cast magic on the item. Available at Stage 2. One character at a time. (With the exception of Hawkeye who doesn't conflict with the other characters)
The Asgardian Forge allows various interactions for many characters.
Black Knight Edit
- Practice Swordsmanship - 15m, Anvil
Black Panther Edit
- Work With Vibranium - 2m, Anvil
Captain America Edit
- Test Shield Integrity - 1m, Anvil
Drax the Destroyer Edit
- Get Heated - 1m, Anvil
- Curse Artifacts - 4h, Magic Pool
- Enchant Artifacts - 8h, Magic Pool
- Fix What's Broke - 2h, Anvil
- Face the Fire - 1m, Anvil
- Mess With Magic - 1m, Magic Pool
Iron Man Edit
- Drop The Hammer - 1m, Anvil
- Enchant And Conquer - 2m, Magic Pool
- Imbue Magic - 2m, Magic Pool
- Hit Something - 1m, Anvil
Pepper Potts Edit
- Forge Ahead - 45m, Anvil
Phil Coulson Edit
- Touch Asgardian Stuff - 5h, Anvil
- Make Sparks Fly - 4h, Anvil
- Wield the Hammer - 2m, Magic Pool
- Eyeball The Magic Stuff - 1m, Anvil
- Be A Blacksmith - 2h, Anvil
- Swing This Tiny Hammer! - 1h, Anvil
- Manipulate Magic - 45m, Magic Pool
War Machine Edit
- Get The Kinks Out - 8h, Anvil
Winter Soldier Edit
- Keep Warm - 8h, Anvil
- Repair Parts - 1m, Anvil