"Can I just go to one planet where aliens aren't trying to kill me?"
Intergalactic hero and leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Star-Lord, civilian name Peter Jason Quill, is a character you could first recruit to your academy during the Guardians of the Galaxy Event. His Recruitment Quests are Get the Guardians! Pt. 4 and Get Star-Lord! His Mission Board Quests can be found here.
Guardians of the Galaxy Event Edit
- Level 6 to start the event
- 50 Energy Crystals (to free him)
- 10 Good Luck Charms
- 8 Cassettes
- 20 Blaster Ammos
- 1,276 Energy Crystals
- Level 6 to start the event
- 24 Good Luck Charms
- 16 Cassettes
- 50 Blaster Ammo
- 390 Credits
- Level 6 to start the event
- 8 Blaster Ammo
- 3 Fuzzy Dice
- Have Iron Man "Study Alien Armor" twice (4 hours)
Each time Star-Lord is upgraded, his Power Level increases.
- Avengers Academy 2.0:
|2||Trouble Magnet||500 Credits, 10 Cosmic Particles||Real Life, pt. 2|
|3||Space Explorer||1,000 Credits, 25 Cosmic Particles||Star-Lord's Dad, Pt. 1|
|4||5,000 Credits, 50 Cosmic Particles|
|5||20,000 Credits, 100 Cosmic Particles|
- Avengers Academy 1.0:
|Rank||Guardians of the Galaxy Event||Post Event|
|2||1,832 Energy Crystals, 4 Chitauri Armor, 12 Cassette Tapes||40 Guardians Badge|
|3||12,236 Energy Crystals, 33 Advanced Chitauri Armors, 8 Arcade Tokens, 9 Kree Empire Seals, 8 Fuzzy Dice||60 Guardians Badge|
Combat Attributes Edit
|Skills||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6|
|Basic Attack||The Wave||100% Basic attack damage||+7% damage||+9%||+11%||+13%||+15%|
|Special Attack||Strike A Pose||150% damage to a single enemy and 27% evasion buff to self for 1 turn. Replaces every 3rd basic attack.||+8% damage & +3% evasion buff||+15% & +5%||+23% & +11%||+38% & +16%||+60% & +27%|
|Ultimate 1||Bring The Grenades||98% damage to front row enemies and 27% attack buff t self for 1 turn||+4% AoE damage & +3.0% attack buff||+9% & +5%||+14% & +11%||+24% & +16%||+39% & +27%|
|Passive||Get Lucky||50% crit damage buff to self and 10% attack buff to self||+15% damage & +1% critical hit||+30% & +2%||+45% & +4%||+75% & +6%||+105% & +10%|
|Ultimate 2||Dance-Off!||135% damage to 2 random enemies||+14% damage||+27%||+47%||+81%||+108%|
Facial Appearance Edit
Peter has fair skin, blond hair and stubble, and blue eyes.
Star-Lord's Rank 1 outfit is a puffy maroon jacket over a gray shirt, jeans, headphones hanging around his neck, brown shoes with rocket boosters attached to them, and a brown hip holster with a decorative buckle that has the letters "SL." He has two blasters holstered on his belt.
Star-Lord's Rank 3 outfit is a red trench coat, white t-shirt, jeans, brown boots with rocket boosters attached to them, and a brown hip holster with a decorative buckle that has the letters "SL." He wears his mask, and he has two blasters holstered on his belt.
Peter Quill was a student at the Cosmic Conservatory. He considers himself part of a musical band along with the rest of the Guardians, but, in reality, is only a groupie.
Star-Lord enjoys relaxing and not doing much more than dancing and listening to music.
Character Relationships Edit
Captain Marvel Edit
Star-Lord flirts with Captain Marvel when she joins the Academy, but she rejects him.
Drax is a fellow member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Gamora is a fellow member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Groot is a fellow member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Star-Lord loaned Korg his ship, the Milano, in exchange for a game of space football.
Rocket Raccoon Edit
Rocket Raccoon is a fellow member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He and Star-Lord have a very serious argument.
Star-Lord is voiced by ???.
- "Aliens, am I right?"
- "Aliens tell me I'm an excellent dancer. I think. Sometimes I...don't really know what they're saying."
- "Can't I just go to one planet where somebody doesn't try to kill me?"
- "I didn't do it."
- "I miss that Earth smell."
- "It's...hard work guarding a whole galaxy."
- "Let's go. Dance off. Right now."
- "People call me Star-Lord! ...I'm being serious. Some people call me that..."
- "That's cool, man."
- "That's my jam. "
- "Where's my headphones? Oh! On my head."
- "You can trust me—almost all of the time!"
- "You gotta feel the music."
Gratitude Lines Edit
- "Man, this moral compass thing is kinda great. Thanks!"
- "Thanks for the help. Readjusting to Terran stuff is harder than you'd think."
- "That was fun and almost certainly legal!"
|Eyeball the Magic Stuff||1m||The Asgardian Forge (anvil)||3|
|Party with Earthlings||2m||Club A (bar)||1|
|Go for a Stroll||3m||Quad (paths)||1|
|Dance-Off!||15m||Club Galaxy (dance floor)||1|
|Be a Top Gunner||15m||The Quinjet Hangar (Quinjet)||2|
|Practice Your Moves||15m||Cosmic Combat Simulator (dummy)||1|
|Fake a Training Montage||15m||Avengers Dorm (punching bag)||1|
|Search for Dad||30m||S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. (inside)||2|
|Pretend to Exercise||45m||Avengers Stadium (track)||3|
|Read an Actual Book||1h||The Timeless Archives (book)||2|
|Do Pretty Much Nothing||2h||Avengers Dorm (right chair)||1|
|Fly My Ship!||4h||Milano Starship (ship)||1|
|Order Takeout||5h||Club A (bar)||1||Requires Captain Star-Lord outfit|
- Available for a limited time during the Guardians of the Galaxy event
- 445 Shards
- Adds Action: Order Takeout
- Related Quest: Lord of the Stars, Pt. 1
- Available for a limited time during the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 event
- Get 3 stars on all Sectors in Quadrant 1
- Available for a limited time during the Best of 2017 Retrospective Mini-Event
- 995 Shards
- Adds Actions: N/A
- Related Quest: Get Galactic Star-Lord!
- Star-Lord and Gamora are the only members of the Guardians without the final Rank of title "Guardian of the Galaxy." He was originally supposed to have 5 ranks. Rank 4 being "Treasure Hunter" and Rank 5 being "Guardian of the Galaxy" like the rest of his team.