"I'd shake your hand, but I'm afraid I'd shake your everything..."
—QuakeSeismic-powered Inhuman and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Quake, civilian name Daisy Johnson, is a Premium Character you can add to your Academy. She was released during the end of the Women Of Power Event, but was not part of the actual event. Her Introductory Quest is Shake Things Up!, pt. 1. Her Mission Board Quests can be found here.
- 395 shards (20% off) before 3/29/2016, 9pm EDT
- 500 shards after 3/29/2016, 9pm EDT
Each time Quake is upgraded, she gives +10% on Mission Board Quests.
|2||Groundbreaking Hero||9||2,250 Credits|
|3||Secret Warrior||11||5,880 Credits, 45 Avengers Textbooks, 40 S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D.|
|4||Force of Nature||13||9,981 Credits|
|5||Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.||19||14,733 Credits, 70 Avengers Textbooks, 60 S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D.|
Daisy's Rank 1 outfit is a white long sleeve shirt with a grey short sleeve shirt over it that has a S.H.I.E.L.D logo on it, with her basic gauntlets. She has brown boots and blue jeans.
Daisy's Rank 3 outfit is a white body suit with her gauntlets. Her gauntlets now extend up to her elbows. Her boots are now black.
Daisy's Rank 5 outfit has a gray body suit. Her arms are now fully metallic.
Iron Man Edit
Tony (Iron Man) reinforced her dorm so that it'd be safe for her to live at Avengers Academy.
Nick Fury Edit
Nick Fury wants to help Quake stabilize her powers.
Captain America Edit
Captain America helps Quake train.
Black Widow Edit
Black Widow volunteers to help her find out the truth about her father.
Maria Hill Edit
Maria Hill recommends that she talk to Fury about her father.
Quake is voiced by ???
- "Don't stress me out."
- "Follow me."
- "I need some time to myself."
- "I'll do what I have to."
- "I'm workin' my way up."
- "I'm working through some things."
- "Keep calm."
- "Stay positive."
- "That's the mission."
- "We can do this."
|Rock On!||30m||Quad (lower left)||1|
|Chat With Friends||30m||The Timeless Archives (computer)||2|
|Find Some Privacy||45m||Quad (lower left)||2|
|Get Away For A While||1hr||The Quinjet Hangar (Quinjet)||3|
|Recruit Your Team||1hr 30m||The Bifrost (inside)||4|
|Do The Quake!||2hr||Club A|
|Run Background Checks||3hr||S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. (inside)||3|
|Make Sparks Fly||4hr||The Asgardian Forge (anvil)||3|
|Observe The Party||6hr||Club A (bar)||1|
|Hit the Track||6hr||Avengers Stadium (track)||4|
|Study Inhuman Physiology||7hr||Pym's Lab (tank)||5|
|Test Psi-Shields||8hr||S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ (inside)||2|
|Shake Things Up||8hr||S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ (outside)||5|
- Quake is the second S.H.I.E.L.D. agent to be added to the game, the first being Maria Hill.
- Before Quake would join Avengers Academy, Iron Man had to retrofit her dorm with Vibranium girders so that it could withstand any accidents caused by her powers (he also left her a cheese plate).
- Originally Quake's voice was a lot quieter than all the other characters in game. She has since had her voice volume increased to a similar level as the rest