"Thanks for your help. Now get out of my way..."
Cybernetic assassin Nebula is a Premium Character you can add to your Academy during the limited-time Guardians of the Galaxy Event. Her personal questline starts with Make Your Mark, Pt. 1. Her Introductory Quest is Her World. Her Mission Board Quests can be found here.
- 395 Shards
Each time Nebula is upgraded, she gives +10% on Mission Board Quests. To upgrade Nebula, you must first recruit Star-Lord.
|2||Focused Fighter||5,135 Energy Crystals, 20 Chitauri Armors, 8 Cybernetic Arms|
|3||Star Warrior||9,459 Energy Crystals, 4 Advanced Chitauri Armors, 12 Cybernetic Arms|
|4||Cybernetic Assassin||27,152 Energy Crystals, 30 Advanced Chitauri Armors, 6 Chitauri Blasters|
|5||Interstellar Rebel||40,272 Energy Crystals, 40 Enhanced Chitauri Armors, 12 Kree Empire Seals, 3 Oil Cans|
- Post Event
|2||Focused Fighter||48,175 Credits|
|3||Star Warrior||52,800 Credits|
|4||Cybernetic Assassin||57,859 Credits|
|5||Interstellar Rebel||105,885 Credits, 40 Avengers Textbooks, 50 Cybernetic Arms|
Nebula's Rank 1 outfit is a pink sleeveless vest and blue jeans which have torn marks here and there and also hasome a band on her right knee. She wears black boots, a chocker and a twin belt. She also has twin staves. Her cybernetic enhancements are clearly visible.
Nebula's Rank 5 outfit is her full "Rockstar" outfit.
Nebula is told to spy on Loki by Ronan, but instead befriends him and ends up joining Avengers Academy.
Keeper Murdock Edit
Nebula relates to Keeper Murdock because they both come from a place of pain and were manipulated by a tyrant.
Nebula is voiced by Linnea Sage.
- "Are you staring at me because I'm blue!? Or because I'm bald?"
- "Do you think I want to waste my time guarding the galaxy?"
- "Gamora is the most dangerous young woman in the galaxy?!"
- "Get out of my way!"
- "I can't believe you actually live on this planet..."
- "I hate metal detectors."
- "I swear... if you do that one more time!"
- "It's not easy being blue."
- "Try and stop me."
- "Where's Thanos!?"
- "Who is this Nick Fury, and why does he think he can steal my haircut?"
- "Will you just stop?"
- "You don't wanna be my enemy, and we definitely can't be friends."
Gratitude Lines Edit
- "I don't hate you."