—Dr. Hank Pym
When Nick Fury made Avengers Academy, he hired Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym as a chemistry teacher. He has his own lab where he teaches science classes. He was first appeared as an NPC that only appears in chat cutscenes. He could later be recruited to Avengers Academy during the Legends Assemble Event. His introductory quest is ???. His mission board quests can be found here.
- Level 6 (to start event)
- 595 Shards
Each time Hank Pym is upgraded, he gives +10% on Mission Board Quests.
|2||12 Gold Torpedoes, 5,520 Tridents|
|3||28 Gold Torpedoes, 7,810 Tridents|
|4||64 Gold Torpedoes, 11,140 Tridents|
|5||Original Avenger||104 Gold Torpedoes, 17,750 Tridents|
Hank Pym's appearance as an Academy Instructor is a white lab coat over a red shirt and blue jeans. He has a belt similar to Ant-Man's that lets him change size at will. He has metal bracers on his forearms. He has slicked-back hair and a goatee.
Hank Pym's rank 1 appearance is...
Hank Pym's rank 3 appearance is...
Hank Pym's rank 5 appearance is...
Character Relationships Edit
America Chavez Edit
Hank Pym invented a device to remove the black holes threatening America Chavez's home, the Utopian Parallel.
Ant-Man and Hank seem to share the same shrinking-growing technology, although Ant-Man tends to only use it to shrink.
Hank Pym has worked with Hulk a few times on experiments.
Iron Man Edit
Hank seems to have taken a particular interest in Iron Man, even going so far as to electrocute him to make him "reach his full potential."
Hank has mentioned on multiple occasions that he wishes to dissect Vision's brain.
Hank Pym was voiced by Christopher McCullough
- Science rules!
- Super science!
- We'll worry about that later!
- I know what I have to do!
- I can turn your finger into a torpedo!
- Inertia is a property of matter!
- That's science!
- The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!
- WHY AM I YELLING?!
- There's no "Y" in science!
- I'm a giant not a fighter!
- Knowledge is power!
- You're my favorite test subject!
Gratitude Lines Edit
- "Brilliant! Let me know if you ever want to donate your brain to super-science!"
- "Fantastic! Are you sure you aren't a super-genius?!"
- "Thanks! Let me know if you're ever interested in visiting the Microverse!"
- "Unbelieveable! This will be the best Avengers Academy in any alternate dimension!"
|That's Dangerous!||Avengers Hall (Roof)||1|
- Hank stays fit by hunting down alternate versions of himself daily.
- Hank was the one who designed Vision and Viv.
- Hank is the fourth smartest person in the world.