"Midgard didn't know what was mean before me."
The magical, mean, man-controlling Asgardian, Enchantress, civilian name Amora, is the fifth recruitable character in Avengers Academy. She hails from Asgard. Her Recruitment Quest is Mean Girl. Her Mission Board Quests can be found here.
- Level 4
- Collect 15 Asgardian Jewelry
- Collect 20 Avengers Textbooks
- 1,013 Credits
- Have Iron Man Practice Pick Up Lines
Each time Enchantress is upgraded, she gives +10% on Mission Board Quests.
|2||Femme Fatale||14||1,764 Credits||Bragging Rights, Pt. 2|
|3||Sorceress Supreme||23||8,154 Credits, 20 Avengers Textbooks, 30 Asgardian Jewelry||Pawns In Her Game|
Enchantress's Rank 1 outfit is a short sleeved green v-neck wrap top, a black miniskirt, thigh-high green and black leggings, and black boots.
Enchantress's Rank 3 outfit is a green and gold v-neck top with cap sleeves, a black wrap skirt, thigh-high gold and black leggings, and black boots.
Enchantress's Rank 5 outfit is a gold metallic top with green sleeves, a floor-length green wrap skirt, and knee-high black and gold boots. She's wearing a green, spiky tiara.
Nick Fury created the Thunderbolts because he wanted a team that would do the dirty work that the more good hearted students would not do, so the team consisted mostly of former criminals that wanted to turn their life around, Enchantress became one of its members.
Black Widow Edit
Black Widow and Enchantress have a vaguely confrontational relationship, but Natasha has admitted that she hates Enchantress less than she should.
Captain America Edit
Captain America is completely immune to Enchantress's powers. While he's willing to give anyone a second chance, and give anything the old college try, he doesn't trust her as far as he could throw her.
Iron Man Edit
Iron Man is a little in love with Enchantress due to her powers, but refuses to assassinate anyone for her, especially not someone he respects.
Falcon is vulnerable to Enchantress's powers. However, in Mind Control, Pt. 1 , Enchantress tried to brainwash Sam, but it failed.
Loki is one of the few people Enchantress hasn't attempted to ensnare. They are also competitive about their magical abilities.
Wasp tried to befriend Enchantress, but Enchantress was mean enough to repel her.
Taskmaster is one of the few people who seems to tolerate Enchantress sans mind control, mainly because she gives him plenty of targets to fight.
Voiced by Laura Bailey.
- "Boys are dumb."
- "Everything but me is irrelevant."
- "I don't hate you—but I don't like you."
- "I look incredible."
- "Move aside, peasant."
- "My sorcery is only matched by my beauty."
- "There can only be one Enchantress!"
- "Time to shine!"
- "You're already under my spell."
Gratitude Lines Edit
- "Fantastic. How would you like to be an ingredient in my next potion?"
- "I'm in your debt. Please tell me if you ever need someone hypnotized."
- "Thank you. You are surprisingly competent for a Midgardian."
- "Well done. You are an exemplary peasant."
|Scoff At Peons||1m||Club A (bar)||3|
|Study Brain Chemistry||2m||The Timeless Archives (book)||1|
|Destroy Them All||3m||Asgardian Gauntlet (platform)||3|
|Judge Everyone||3m||Quad (left bench)||1|
|Toil and Trouble||3m||Haunted Avengers Mansion||1||Requires Wicked Witch Enchantress Outfit|
|Take Flight||5m||Quad (Upper Left)||1||Requires Wicked Witch Enchantress Outfit|
|Remain Stunning||25m||The Power Gym (treadmill)||2|
|Refine Attacks||30m||The Blasting Range (firing points)||2|
|Steal The Spotlight||45m||Club A (dance floor)||3|
|Mix Potions||1h||Pym's Lab|
|Hypnotize Iron Man||2h||Quad (Lower Left)||1||Requires Iron Man|
|Mesmerize the Mortals||2h||Stark Tower (hot tub)||1|
|Curse Artifacts||4h||The Asgardian Forge (magic pool)||3|
|Create a Monster||4h||Avengers Hall (Outside)||1||Requires Supreme Enchantress Outfit|
|Be Irresistible||4h||Avengers Park||1||Requires Supreme Enchantress Outfit & Another Male Student|
|Enchant Artifacts||8h||The Asgardian Forge (magic pool)||2|
|Synchronized Sorcery||1h||Aquatic Park||1||Requires Mermaid Enchantress outfit|
|Be Queen of the Sea||15m||Paths||1||Requires Mermaid Enchantress outfit|
|Indulge||2h||Quad||1||Requires Golden Goddess Enchantress outfit
Requires male student
|Golden Touch||4h||Club A (bar)||1||Requires Golden Goddess Enchantress outfit|
Golden Goddess Enchantress Edit
- Available for limited time during the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Event
- 30 Emeralds, 2 Gold Aliens, 54 Bracelets, 4,620 Flares
- Adds Actions: Indulge & Golden Touch
- Related Quest: Get Golden Goddess Enchantress!
Mermaid Enchantress Edit
- Available for limited time during the Legends Assemble Event
- 14 Pearls, 4 Starfish, 2,510 Tridents
- Adds Actions: Be Queen of the Sea & Synchronized Sorcery
- Related Quest: Get Mermaid Enchantress!
Supreme Enchantress Edit
- Available for limited time during the Marvel's Doctor Strange Event
- 12 Poison Apples, 40 Ravens, 4 Emerald Feathers, 5,217 Arcane Artifacts
- Adds Actions: Create a Monster & Be Irresistible
- Related Quest: ???
Wicked Witch Enchantress Edit
- Available for limited time during the Avengers Halloween Event
- 40 Bat Wings, 15 Vampire Pumpkins, 4 Flying Brooms, 5,995 Candies
- Adds Actions: Toil and Trouble & Take Flight
- Related Quest: Get Wicked Witch Enchantress!
- When using her action: Toil and Trouble, it shows the portrait of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and M.O.D.O.K., respectively.
- Enchantress thinks boys are dumb as said by her quotes