"More power! More! More! MORE!"
Sinister conduit of electricity Electro, civilian name Maxwell Dillon, is a character who was available during the second act of the Spider-Man Event. His Recruitment Quest was The Light Show!. His mission board quests can be found here.
- Level 6 (to start the Event)
- Defeat Mysterio 7 times.
- Under Siege Crate
- 10 Keys
- Upgrade Horizon Labs to Rank 4
- Defeat Symbiote Guards and Vulture's Army streak 5 to unlock Reality Heroic battles 4
- Get 24 stars from Reality Heroic battles 4
Each time Electro is upgraded, he gives +10% on Mission Board Quests.
- In Spider-Man Event Act 2:
|2||High-Energy||2,105 Klyntarites, 10 Power Symbiote Samples, 4 Toxic Symbiote Samples, 5 Speed Symbiote Samples||Let's Start the Show!, Pt. 3|
|3||Master of Electricity||2,785 Klyntarites, 10 Power Symbiote Samples, 5 Toxic Symbiote Samples, 10 Speed Symbiote Samples||Get Hyped!, Pt. 2|
|4||Electric Athlete||3,859 Klyntarites, 30 Power Symbiote Samples, 8 Toxic Symbiote Samples, 15 Speed Symbiote Samples||Team Evil, Pt. 2|
|5||Power-Hungry Hero||5,201 Klyntarites, 40 Power Symbiote Samples, 10 Toxic Symbiote Samples, 20 Speed Symbiote Samples||It's All Good!, Pt. 2|
- Post Event:
|2||High-Energy||48,733 Credits||Let's Start the Show!, Pt. 3|
|3||Master of Electricity||53,794 Credits||Get Hyped!, Pt. 2|
|4||Electric Athlete||59,263 Credits||Team Evil, Pt. 2|
|5||Power-Hungry Hero||107,676 Credits||It's All Good!, Pt. 2|
Electro's Rank 1 outfit is his Warm-up outfit or Tennis outfit.
Electro's Rank 3 outfit is a green and yellow headband and yellow and green shade glasses. He has a electro hoodie, electro pants, and a yellow and green sneakers.
Electro's Rank 5 outfit is his new classic Electro outfit.
Character Relationships Edit
Mysterio busted Electro out of jail to recruit him to work along side the symbiotes.
Electro is voiced by Steven Ross.
- "I want more power! More! More!"
- "Coffee's okay, but I need a real jolt!"
- "You're a waste of energy. Give it to me!"
- "Where's an open socket when you need one!"
- "Lets make sparks fly!"
- "Hit the lights!"
- "Time for some shock therapy!"
- "I hope you paid your electricity bill!"
Gratitude Lines Edit
- "I can read five books in five minutes! Reading comprehension is overrated!"
- "Who needs sleep?! I can run for five days without stopping!"
|Pound Energy Drinks!||45m||Club A (bar)||3|
|Override J.A.R.V.I.S.!||1hr||Stark Tower (J.A.R.V.I.S.)||2|
|Form Emissaries of Evil!||2hr||The Quinjet Hanger (Quinjet)||4|
|Let's Start the Show!||2hr||The Daily Bugle (outside)||2|
|Pow! Zap! Bang! Boom!||2hr||Oscorp Lab (above)||1|
|Ride the Lightning!||2hr||Paths||1|
|Buy B-Ball Tickets!||4hr||The Timeless Archives (computer)||3|
|Charge Up the Club!||4hr||Club A (dance floor)||1|
|Try to Sit Still!||4hr||Avengers Dorm (right chair)||1|
|Chill Out!||6hr||The Timeless Archives (book)||3|
|Use Your Power for Good!||8hr||S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. (inside)||5|
- Electro is described as being "Wasp on 3 cups of coffee".